Abbey Forge, St Dogmaels
Abbey Forge sleeps 6 people plus a nursery with cot. The quaint riverside village of St Dogmaels is on the northern border of Pembrokeshire close to the market town of Cardigan is an ideal base for the beautiful sandy beaches and rugged cliffs of North Pembrokeshire and Ceredigion.
- 3 Large bedrooms.
- Plus a nursery with a cot bed.
- 2 gorgeous , well appointed bathrooms ,
- one with a jacuzzi corner bath to make relaxing after a day exploring a delight.
- Large kitchen
- Utility room equipped with washing machine and tumble dryer
- 2 reception rooms.
- Both with cosy sofas and arms chairs.
- Lounge 1 is light and airy with am open fire place while long 2 has a log burner.
- Garden to front and rear with parking.
- Back garden fenced with trellis and secure with gated steps down to the stream.
- Cardigan Castle
- Cardigan town
- Poppit Sands
- Dolphin Tours from Newquay