High Haven, Lambston
Beautiful 11th Century Church Conversion
This is a stunning conversion of a thousand year old building by the architect owners who have carefully preserved the character of this medieval treasure whilst creating a generous contemporary home with all the comforts and facilities for modern day living.
- The main entertaining spaces is a mezzanine gallery with two workstations leading to
- Two small bedrooms in the eaves with fantastic views over the Presell Hills.
- 2 x 4ft sofa beds to increase occupancy size.
- The boutique hotel bathroom allowing you to daydream in the bath looking out through a medieval window!
- A generous dining area overlooked by.
- A modern kitchen specifically designed to include the old oak altar.
- The elegant Stuv woodburner by night.
- Comfortable double-height living area.